Being at the helm of a 145 year old company, whose stellar reputation for providing quality glass products and installation across the United States, is not something we take for granted. Whether our national customers are building new structures, remodeling, or just maintaining their facility, Binswanger Glass recognizes that consistency, communication and a strong partnership with our multi-location customers is the utmost important.
Binswanger Glass has a comprehensive approach for our national customers:
- ONE PHONE NUMBER, ONE EMAIL ADDRESS reaches our entire team
- 24/7 Emergency Service: When there is a security or safety issue with broken glass, nobody should have to wait. No matter the hour, all it takes is one call and we dispatch a technician to your site
- No contract required – just call when you need us. No minimum fees, no hidden fees, no management or administration fees
- Personal service with a dedicated account representative as your single point of contact who is committed to project status updates
- Priority dispatching
- Nationwide pricing
- Stocking options for custom materials
When it comes to installation, our teams have extensive experience. Our trained technicians have the versatility to install a new glass curtain wall system or simply replace one entrance door on a storefront.
- Capable of replacing door hardware, all glass and mirrors, tinting and drive-thru windows
- Strong network of suppliers
- Experience since 1872
- New construction and renovations
- Over 500 Binswanger Glass technicians
- Largest full-service glass company in US with 65 company-owned locations
Businesses with a national footprint save time, energy, and money by choosing a self-performing company for glass repair and maintenance across all of their locations.
Binswanger Glass values further establishing committed partnerships with national commercial contractors, facility managers and building owners. If you manage multiple restaurants, retail facilities, office properties, or stores, contact us to discuss how we can help you make handling glass service simple!