Being at the helm of a 145 year old company, whose stellar reputation for providing quality glass products and installation across the United States, is not something we take for granted. Whether our national customers are building new structures, remodeling, or just maintaining their facility, Binswanger Glass recognizes that consistency, communication and a strong partnership with our multi-location customers is the utmost important.
Binswanger Glass has a comprehensive approach for our national customers:
- ONE PHONE NUMBER, ONE EMAIL ADDRESS reaches our entire team
- 24/7 Emergency Service: When there is a security or safety issue with broken glass, nobody should have to wait. No matter the hour, all it takes is one call and we dispatch a technician to your site
- No contract required – just call when you need us. No minimum fees, no hidden fees, no management or administration fees
- Personal service with a dedicated account representative as your single point of contact who is committed to project status updates
- Priority dispatching
- Nationwide pricing
- Stocking options for custom materials
When it comes to installation, our teams have extensive experience. Our trained technicians have the versatility to install a new glass curtain wall system or simply replace one entrance door on a storefront.
- Door hardware, all glass and mirrors, tinting and drive-thru windows
- Strong network of suppliers
- Experience since 1872
- New construction and renovations
- Over 500 Binswanger Glass technicians
- Largest full-service glass company in US with 61 company-owned locations
Circle K stores receive a lot of
in/out pedestrian traffic. The
doors have a tendency to need
our team’s assistance the most.
We adjust closures, pivots,
replace hinges and cracked
glass from Texas to South
Businesses with a national footprint save time, energy, and money by choosing a self-performing company for glass repair and maintenance across all of their locations.
Binswanger Glass values further establishing committed partnerships with national commercial contractors, facility managers and building owners. If you manage multiple restaurants, retail facilities, office properties, or stores, contact us to discuss how we can help you make handling glass service simple!
Time is of the essence, especially in the world of Quick Service Restaurants. Binswanger Glass has been a trusted vendor of the celebrated North Texas-based Tex Mex food chain, Taco Bueno for over ten years. The two companies share a similar national footprint and reputation for speed in service while not compromising on quality.
But, accidents do happen, and when they do, Binswanger Glass is at the ready to address them swiftly, said Misty Lopez, Facilities Manager for Taco Bueno.Read the Case Study
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. is large chain of retail arts and crafts stores based in Oklahoma City. Their corporate headquarter campus is over 8 ½ million square feet of manufacturing, distribution and office space. This company has experienced remarkable growth over the years. Their store count has risen from just 15 stores in the late 80’s to now 750 Hobby Lobby, 36 Mardel (bookstore/educational supplies) and 9 Hemispheres (fine furnishings) stores in the nation.Read the Case Study